ATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ART EDUCATION
Being proud of nearly 40-year-old history and experience in training teachers and managers of arts, NUEA’saim is to become the best educational center of training teachers of arts and cultural managers .
Since 1967, its name has been changed many times:
- Pedagogic School of Physical Education - 1967
- Pedagogic School of Physical Education & Music- 1968
- Central Pedagogic School of Physical Education, Music, and Painting- 1970
- Central Pedagogic College of Physical Education, Music, and Painting- 1980
- Central Pedagogic College of Music and Painting- 1985 (In 1985, it was divided into two separated colleges: Central Pedagogic College of Physical Education( University of Physical Education) and Central Pedagogic College of Music and Painting( under the Minister Council’s decision- No: 261/HDBT, signed by Vice President To Huu on 7th November, 1985).
- National University of Art Education- 2006( On the 26th May, 2006, the Prime Minister signed the decision No. 117/2006/QD-TTg on the establishment of National University of Art Education.)
National University of Art Education attracts students in 4 major training fields: music, fine arts, fashion design, cultural management at various academic degrees.
It can be said that in Vietnam situation, NUAE members’ attitudes towards scientific research are so excellent that the number of scientific research works of National University of Art Education have increased dramatically over the past time.
National University of Art Education has been continuously developing and making considerable contribution to Vietnam education. National university of art education is on the right way to develop and confirm its position in Vietnam educational system