We are pleased to invite you to submit a working paper in the framework of Erasmus+ Project “Monitoring Trends in Vietnamese graduates’ Employment” – MOTIVE (Project number 609781). The call for papers it is organized as part of the work package “Evidence-based policies for developing the higher education sector within society” of the MOTIVE project. The Project, co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, is coordinated by AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium, is in implementation phase in Vietnam and involves among other partners, nine Vietnamese Universities. All the details about the project aims, objectives and partnership are available on the project website: www.motive-euproject.net
The call for paper is open to Vietnamese students belonging to MOTIVE partner universities from all fields and programmes (bachelor and masters level). The main topics featured by the publications include: (i) Graduates and labour market; (ii) Vietnamese education system, society and economy; (iii) Quality of the higher education systems; (iv) Higher education sector and human capital; (v) Labour market structure, challenges and opportunities; (vi) Ethnicity, higher education and labour market; (vi) Graduate Trajectory in COVID times; (vii) Assessment of educational policies.
The evaluation of the working papers will be done by an assessment commission and will take into consideration the (i) relevance (consider social implications, address Conference theme), (ii) validity (well argued, evidence-based, grounded in theory), (iii) significance/originality, (iv) methodological basis and (v) rigor, balance, structure, and clarity.
The best three working papers will be published on the MOTIVE Project website under the section “scientific publications” as well as on the future portal of the Vietnamese Center for Graduates Tracking.
The author (main - one student) of the best working paper will be invited to present it during the Bologna Conference (if possible, we will organize the event in presence, taking into consideration the national/international rules that it is due to come into force). The aim of the Conference is to highlights the future opportunities for the Higher Education in Asia and the tools for improving the higher education sectors put in force by the stakeholders in the area.
The Conference in planned to take place in 2022 (April/May) in Bologna, Italy.
The author should be enrolled in one Vietnamese Higher Education Institution partner of the MOTIVE Project, at the time of deadline for present call (October 31st, 2021).
The winner will be announced in Hanoi, Vietnam, during the meeting to be held at Academy of Journalism and Communication, at the beginning of 2022.
The Project will support the expenditure for travel and stay of the winner.
We encourage diversity and attach great importance to an inclusive environment and equal opportunities, regardless of gender identity, disability, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age. In case of equal qualifications, priority will be given to candidates of the underrepresented gender at the event and/or students belonging to ethnic minorities.
Abstract submission deadline July 31, 2021, 5.00 PM (CET)
Article submission deadline October 31, 2021, 5.00 PM (CET) To be submitted to:
Dr. Dorel Manitiu, Project Manager, International Relation Office, Almalaurea Interuniversity Consortium Bologna, Italy:
The abstract and the Application (appendix 2) should be send in separate files.
Name the files as following:
- Abstract: Surname_Name(s)_Title of the article
- Application from (appendix 2): Surname_Name(s)_Name of University
REQUIREMENTS TO THE ABSTRACTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Abstracts of max 1.000 characters with spaces to be send with the application form (Appendix 2)
- Text editor: Word 2003, 2007; Times New Roman font, size 12; 1.5 line spacing. Paragraphs: alignment justified, indention – 1 cm. (tabs and spaces are not allowed to be indented), all margins 2.0 cm.;
- The first line should contain the title of the abstract in UPPERCASE, bold. The second line in the center – the surname and name(s) of the author. The third line contains the name of organization where the author(-s) studies. The abstract text starts with one line missing.
- The abstract does not contain any references.
- Keywords or phrases (4-7) are separated by a comma and given in English.
- Formulae must be typed in Microsoft Equation, figures are provided in JPG, tables in Microsoft Word, numbering of tables and figures is required;
- The list of references at the end of the article is made as in Appendix 1 (Times New Roman font, size 12; 1 line spacing)
EXAMPLE OF TEXT REPORT
ASSESSMENT OF EMPLOYMENT OUTCOMES ON THE BASIS OF THE NATIONAL POLICIES IN THE FIELD OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Hanoi University, Hanoi, Vietnam
Title (Mr. Ms, Mrs. etc.)
Abstract in English
Keywords in English
The technological approach plays an increasingly important role in assessing the competitiveness of national economies…….
FULL-LENGTH PAPERS: 15 pages (including references)
Examples of first references:
R. WHISH, Competition Law, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009.
• books with multiple Authors:
D. CHALMERS, G. DAVIES, G. MONTI, European Union Law Cases and Materials, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010.
• edited books:
L. AZOULAI, K. DE VRIES (eds), EU Migration Law: Legal Complexities and Political Rationales, Oxford: Oxford Press University, 2014; P. CARETTI (a cura di), Diritto dell’Unione europea e ravvicinamento delle legislazioni nazionali: effetti sul sistema interno delle fonti, Torino: Giappichelli, 2013.
J.B. AUBY, J. DUTHEIL DE LA ROCHÈRE (dir.), Traité de droit administratif européen, Bruxelles:Bruylant, 2014.
• books published electronically (cite only the consulted format, indicate the URL, cite the relevant paragraph or chapter when page numbering does not apply):
P.B. KURLAND, R. LERNER (eds), The Founders’ Constitution, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1987, available at http://presspubs.uchicago.edu/founders/.
to participate in the Call for paper
“GRADUATES AND LABOUR MARKET”
Surname and names(s)
Affiliation details: department, faculty, University
Programme (Bachelor, Masters, etc)
Contact data: e-mail